Monday 5 March 2018

Fenrisian Space Doge

Hey there, I'm George. I got back into 40K at the beginning of 2016. After deciding I needed a creative hobby that didn't involve staring at a computer screen. I used to collect back when I was a wee nipper and remembered how much I loved it.



Now I've decided to make a conscious effort to further my hobby, by managing better portfolios, selling painted models on eBay and entering painting competitions and tournaments.



I predominately collect Space Wolves (hence the name, combined with my love of memes) but have a small Ad Mech force, the starts of a Harlequin force and various random models I like the look of.

I'll be taking on small commissions but for the most part will be painting what I fancy or feel like will sell, and then whacking them on eBay and hoping for the best. My goal is to fund the hobby via the hobby, if that goes well, I'll see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Space Wolves Kill Team

Kill Team has probably been my favourite thing GamesWorkshop has released since I got back into the hobby. It's given me loads of opp...